Thursday 7 July 2011

Successful presentation at NPHCDA

Dr. Pate, Exec. Director  in the center

  I am happy to say that our final presentation at NPHCDA was      very well received and the agency was happy. They thanked and appreciated us for coming up with their strengths, gap analysis and the recommendations. Ann and Lawrence from CDC were present at the presentation.





Board of Directors

Board of Directors
I am feeling light as we completed our assignment successfully and I am satisfied with the assignment. Now all my focus is on packing and get ready to get home :)

Tonight, we are planning for team supper at Chase in Dunes and tomorrow, as our media event is canceled, we are planning for a long team lunch. This would be our last gathering together... Most of us are leaving on Friday evening, Saturday noon. One or two by Saturday night.


Over all I would like to highlight that this was a good experience at Abuja and I will remember it for ever.

#IBMCSC NIGERIA

2 comments:

  1. Great!

    And congrats on completion!.

    Keep blogging

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool Asha.. Great job.. keep rocking -Ramesh

    ReplyDelete